Specifications for Poster Presentation:
The delegates are requested to prepare an E-Poster according to the below mentioned specification:
1. E-poster should be typed and aligned and mailed as a high resolutions JPEG file and should be mailed to [email protected] and also whatsapp in PDF format to Dr Ashwini B R(Mob: 9886362173)
2.The poster measures vertically 4 feet & horizontally 3 feet.
3.The E-Poster will be printed and put up on the poster boards by the organizing committee.
4. For printing the poster a sum will be charged which can be paid to Mr Ravi(ph no-9845539653/9036767676)
5.The last date for mailing the final poster is 10/4/2018 by 4:00pm. Posters received after 4:00pm will not be entertained.Documentory evidence of registration is mandatory for abstract submission.
6.For all queries regarding poster preparation and specification kindly contact Mr Ravi in the above mentioned number
7. Poster presentation can be done in any topic.
Specifications for Oral Paper Presentation:
1. The topic should be restricted to only Pediatric pathology.
2. Time allocated for the oral paper is 5+1 minutes.
3. Additional one minute is given for the discussion.
4. The last date for mailing the final abstract is 10/4/2018 by 4:00pm. Documentary evidence of registration is mandatory for abstract submission.
5. The abstract should be mailed to [email protected] & also whatsapp in PDF format to Dr Ashwini B R(Mob: 9886362173)
Specifications for sending the abstract:
- Title :
- Paper/poster presentation:
- Name of Authors:
- Designation of presenting author:
- State Medical Council Registration Number:
- Abstract( Maximum 250 words):
- Phone Number:
Note :The abstract for paper/poster presentation should be mailed to [email protected] & also whatsapp in PDF format to Dr Ashwini B R(Mob: 9886362173) in the above mentioned order with the documentary evidence of registration.